The Curse of Chalion

by Lois McMaster Bujold | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
ISBN: 000713360x Global Overview for this book
Registered by freelunch of Cairns, Queensland Australia on 9/7/2017
Journal Entry 1 by freelunch from Cairns, Queensland Australia on Thursday, September 7, 2017
Seeking a position in the royal household, Cazaril is offered the post of secretary to the Royesse Iselle, the sister to the heir to Chalion's throne, but his new assignment brings him face to face with old enemies.

Journal Entry 2 by freelunch at Cairns, Queensland Australia on Thursday, September 7, 2017

Released 4 yrs ago (9/8/2017 UTC) at Cairns, Queensland Australia

too many books, not enough reading. time to get some moving.

I spotted some Lois McMaster Bujold on your shelf amberC, hopefully you haven't read this series...

Journal Entry 3 by wingamberCwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Thank you for the surprise extra by an author I enjoy

Journal Entry 4 by wingamberCwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Thursday, April 8, 2021
Sublimely written. The story, the characters the world drew me in from the first page and didn't let me go. I've done little but read for the past couple of days. I am so glad I've already got the next in the trilogy.

Journal Entry 5 by wingamberCwing at Australia Post in Australia Post, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, October 17, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/17/2021 UTC) at Australia Post in Australia Post, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Into the Aussie Bookbag - Round 3

Journal Entry 6 by Mirfi at Woolloongabba, Queensland Australia on Sunday, November 14, 2021
I received this in the Aussie Book Bag round 3, but I don’t think this is a book I will read so I’ll send it onto the next person.

Journal Entry 7 by Mirfi at Woolloongabba, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Released 2 wks ago (11/17/2021 UTC) at Woolloongabba, Queensland Australia

Sending this in the Aussie Book Bag Round 3.