Starting Over

Thank you for finding me.
by Marcia Willett | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by sheepette of Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on 8/5/2019
Journal Entry 1 by sheepette from Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, August 5, 2019
Thank you for finding this book. It is now yours to do as you like with it. I hope you will read it. Once you have read it, Keep it, pass it on, read it again. It's up to you.

I would like it if you would let me know it is safe and what your plans with the book are. You can be anonymous, (unless you would like to register to find out what happens to the book after it has left you, even then you are only known by your screen name and no details are ever given out.)

Thank you and enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by sheepette at Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, August 5, 2019
Picked this up at Thurlseton telephone box library. 2019 july.

Journal Entry 3 by sheepette at Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 21, 2021
2021. Finally got round to reading this. It was very enjoyable, but I love Devon.
I was trying to put a year on when it was set. The bit that was throwing me was when the child kept watching "Playschool"

Will probably take back to Devon.

Released 3 mos ago (7/8/2021 UTC) at A bench near bandstand in Avenue gardens in Dartmouth, Devon United Kingdom

Didn't quite get to return it to Thurlstone as didn't go there this year, but returned to South Devon.