Charlotte Street

Thank you for finding me.
by Danny Wallace | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 009191907X Global Overview for this book
Registered by sheepette of Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on 1/10/2021
Journal Entry 1 by sheepette from Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 10, 2021
Thank you for finding this book. It is now yours to do as you like with it. I hope you will read it. Once you have read it, Keep it, pass it on, read it again. It's up to you.

I would like it if you would let me know it is safe and what your plans with the book are. You can be anonymous, (unless you would like to register to find out what happens to the book after it has left you, even then you are only known by your screen name and no details are ever given out.)

Thank you and enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by sheepette at Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 10, 2021
It all starts with a girl... (because yes, there's always a girl...)

Jason Priestley (not that one) has just seen her. They shared an incredible, brief, fleeting moment of deep possibility, somewhere halfway down Charlotte Street. And then, just like that, she was gone - accidentally leaving him holding her old-fashioned, disposable camera, chock full of undeveloped photos...And now Jason - ex-teacher, ex-boyfriend, part-time writer and reluctant hero - faces a dilemma. Should he try and track The Girl down? What if she's The One? But that would mean using the only clues he has, which lie untouched in this tatty disposable...It's funny how things can develop...

Journal Entry 3 by sheepette at Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 29, 2021
I was disappointed with this book, not a lot seemed to happen.

The lead character came across as a bit of a self-centered twit, and although the side characters all had their owns stories, I found that they were almost half-told, hinted at with out much promise.

Journal Entry 4 by sheepette at Bench in Widecome-on- the-Moor, Devon United Kingdom on Sunday, July 11, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (7/5/2021 UTC) at Bench in Widecome-on- the-Moor, Devon United Kingdom

on a bench, in the centre of Widecombe