Things I Wish I'd Known

Thank you for finding me.
by Linda Green | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by sheepette of Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on 10/13/2019
Journal Entry 1 by sheepette from Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 13, 2019
Thank you for finding this book. It is now yours to do as you like with it. I hope you will read it. Once you have read it, Keep it, pass it on, read it again. It's up to you.

I would like it if you would let me know it is safe and what your plans with the book are. You can be anonymous, (unless you would like to register to find out what happens to the book after it has left you, even then you are only known by your screen name and no details are ever given out.)

Thank you and enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by sheepette at Brixham harbour in Brixham, Devon United Kingdom on Sunday, July 11, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (7/9/2021 UTC) at Brixham harbour in Brixham, Devon United Kingdom

on a bench near the harbour. It wasn't where we left it when we returned to the car.