The Trespassers

Thank you for finding me.
by Pam Rhodes | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by sheepette of Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on 11/13/2019
Journal Entry 1 by sheepette from Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Thank you for finding this book. It is now yours to do as you like with it. I hope you will read it. Once you have read it, Keep it, pass it on, read it again. It's up to you.

I would like it if you would let me know it is safe and what your plans with the book are. You can be anonymous, (unless you would like to register to find out what happens to the book after it has left you, even then you are only known by your screen name and no details are ever given out.)

Thank you and enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by sheepette at Totton and Eling, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 13, 2019
From Fantastic Fiction:
Philip Barnes, the popular vicar of St John's church in a small West Country town, is very happily married: he and his wife Ruth have a solid relationship based on deep love and a shared commitment to family and to faith. So when he finds himself strongly attracted to his daughter's piano teacher, Louise, his feelings are both stimulating and shocking.
....................................................................................................................................

I'm not sure this "blurb" is quite the way it happens but it's kind of right.

I found this book to have too many characters really, so got confused. Also by the end of the book I wondered how Bill was? (not really a spoiler).

Journal Entry 3 by sheepette at Beach in Babbacombe, Devon United Kingdom on Sunday, July 11, 2021

Released 3 mos ago (7/3/2021 UTC) at Beach in Babbacombe, Devon United Kingdom