Mewtwo Strikes Back (Pokemon, the First Movie)

by Tracey West | Children's Books |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/29/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, August 29, 2017
This is one of several books which were anonymously donated to the LIttle Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) between July, 2017, and today. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 01, 2017
I'm reading this book to my four-year-old grandson now. Finally...a subject in which we are both interested! :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, January 19, 2018
We never finished this book so I'll let it travel farther.

I'm releasing this book for...

**The 2018 February Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. This book's title contains the word BACK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!