Fool Me Once

by Harlan Coben | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingjosieriverswing of Leesville, South Carolina USA on 9/9/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingjosieriverswing from Leesville, South Carolina USA on Saturday, September 09, 2017
Bargain buy at the library....

Journal Entry 2 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Friday, August 03, 2018
Oohhhh! I am excited. Thank you JosieRivers for introducing me to this author and sending me some titles to enjoy. =) Looking forward to reading and sharing this one!

RESERVED FOR BOOKLADY331.

Journal Entry 3 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Friday, March 13, 2020
It's been a while since a book made me think, "Wow! What is happening here?!" This is a story about a woman named Maya who is out with her husband and he is murdered. Something happens that makes her question what happened and who is responsible. There are so many twists and turns, you will not be able to put it down. I can't wait to read more by the author...especially since he is from NJ and I am familiar with the towns mentioned throughout the story.

Journal Entry 4 by dvg at Wishlist Book, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, March 26, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (3/25/2020 UTC) at Wishlist Book, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Now traveling to Booklady331. Enjoy my friend!If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book, Welcome! I hope you enjoy the book and the BookCrossing community. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), its spam-free and its free to join. If you prefer, you can remain anonymous.

Whether you join or not, I hope you'll take a moment to make a journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey through the world. You can journal now saying that you’ve found the book. Then after you’ve read it, come back to tell us your opinion of the story, and let us know where the book is going next.
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, March 30, 2020
Thank you so much for sharing this book with me. I am looking forward to reading this book.