Anne of Green Gables

by L.M. Montgomery | Children's Books |
Registered by wingherchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 8/26/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingherchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 26, 2017
A true Canadian classic that I am sending to the winner of the Colour Sweeps. I hope that you enjoy this sweet little book as much as I have.

Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, Herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 26, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (8/26/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Sending this book on a little journey across the Rockie Mountains to the Winner of the colour Sweeps. Enjoy!
Welcome to Bookcrossing! The book you are holding is now yours - no strings attached. To let me know it has found a new owner and that it will be enjoyed by a new reader, please consider leaving a message by leaving an entry on this book. You do not need an account to leave a message, however if you consider signing up, you can find out where this book goes and who enjoys it after you.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, August 31, 2017
Thank you for the book. I have read this classic in my teens, before I came to Canada. It would be fun to experience the book again now that I have lived in here.

And thank you for the tea and bookmark. The bookmark really fits the book.

--------------------------
Maybe I chose a bad time to read this book. I found Anne a bit annoying and could not really get into the story. The writing and the rest of the characters were okay for me, I just did not like Anne.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases on Friday, August 10, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (8/10/2018 UTC) at RABCK Winner, RABCK Sweepstakes/Drawing -- Controlled Releases

Congratulations on winning the movie sweeps. Sorry for sending this so late. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by wingbookwormesswing at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Wednesday, September 19, 2018
The book arrived today, thank you so much mcsar! I don't think I've ever read this one, but I tried to watch the series "Anne with an E" in Netflix but I was quite annoyed with Anne... When I saw the book I was thinking that now I get another chance with Anne, so we'll see. :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingbookwormesswing at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Sunday, July 21, 2019
I've given this book few chances, but the problem is that I find Anne still quite annoying. It would probably been a great read as a child as I used to have quite good imagination too, but as an adult I just feel like saying "Hold still and shut your mouth for a while".

Released 4 wks ago (8/17/2019 UTC) at Ranta-Kerttu in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

The book table in Finnish Summer Meet-up.

*************************
Congratulations, you've found a book I've released in the wild. It's yours now - you can keep it, give to someone you know or release it back in the wild. Thank you for letting me know you've found it! If you want, you're welcome to join Bookcrossing.com. :)