The Racketeer

by John Grisham | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingstormysweetiewing of Tucson, Arizona USA on 8/26/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingstormysweetiewing from Tucson, Arizona USA on Saturday, August 26, 2017
Thanks for picking up this book. Please write a journal entry to let me know where it ended up, and I'd love to hear what you thought of this book when you had a chance to read it.

If you are new to Bookcrossing, then welcome! You've found a great community of people who share a love of books and reading. There's a lot of information on this website about how to join, and what to do to pass along your books so that you too can follow their journey around the world. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message through my profile (click where you see my name, stormysweetie, and it should bring you to my profile). Thanks for joining!

Journal Entry 2 by wingstormysweetiewing at Panera Bread - Porter Sq in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, August 26, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (8/26/2017 UTC) at Panera Bread - Porter Sq in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Bringing this to the bookcrossing meetup at Panera in Porter Square

Journal Entry 3 by southbos3279 at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, November 16, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (11/16/2019 UTC) at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Being released at the Boston Bookcrossing Meetup, Panera Bread, Porter Square, Cambridge, MA

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, November 17, 2019
I claimed this hardcover at today's BookCrossing meetup in Porter Square. It's one of Grisham's legal thrillers - not my favorite genre, so I'll probably pass this along unread and hope it finds an appreciative reader.

Journal Entry 5 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Hopson Rd. in Norwich, Vermont USA on Monday, November 18, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (11/17/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library, Hopson Rd. in Norwich, Vermont USA

I left this book in this rustic Little Free Library; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in VT here.]

*** Released for the 2019 The The Release Challenge. ***