DEATH IN HOLY ORDERS

by P. D. James | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/28/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 28, 2017
I selected this book from the Little Free Library #16107 at 5 Magruder Avenue (Robin Hood's Book Barn) in Catonsville, Maryland, USA. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The Spook-tacular October 2017 Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. This book has the word DEATH in its title .

***The October 2017 TICK TOCK Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. This book has the words AT and DEATH in the title.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by merope33 at Book exchange table at work in Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, November 27, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/27/2017 UTC) at Book exchange table at work in Rockville, Maryland USA

I always enjoy PD James ' books. This one is a bit tedious in bits and the resolution of the main murder is kind of odd, but it's well written and probably better than half the things I have sitting in my "to read" pile.