Wycliffe and How To Kill A Cat

by W.J. Burley | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 10/26/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 26, 2017
The girl was young, with auburn hair arranged on the pillow. Wycliffe could almost believe she was asleep - that is, until he saw her face. She had been strangled, and someone had brutally smashed her face - but after death, not before... She lay in a seedy hotel room down by the docks, but her luggage, her clothes and her make-up all suggested she had more class than her surroundings.

Superintendent Wycliffe was officially on holiday, but the case fascinated him. Who was the girl? Why was she lying naked in a shabby hotel room? What was she doing with a thousand pounds hidden underneath some clothing? And, above all, why had someone mutilated her after she was dead?

As Wycliffe begins to investigate, he finds there are too many suspects, too many motives - and too many lies ...

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at West Barr in Port William, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, October 27, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (10/27/2017 UTC) at West Barr in Port William, Scotland United Kingdom

Left in the laundry room at the caravan site

Released as part of The SPOOK-TACULAR CHALLENGE (#27)
the 2017 TV SERIES CHALLENGE (#24)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

You can help us to track this book's travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry - let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or where it's going next - write as much or as little as you like! You can remain anonymous or why not join us? If you decide to join us you will receive an alert every time someone new journals the book, helping you to follow it's travels as it meets new readers.

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 05, 2018
As books are in danger of taking over all the shelf space in the utility room, I've caught this back to re-release somewhere else. Watch this space...

Released 10 mos ago (6/8/2018 UTC) at Summer Festivities Charity shop in Kirkcudbright, Scotland United Kingdom

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)