Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons

by Lorna Landvik | Women's Fiction |
Registered by bookaddict22 of St. Louis, Missouri USA on 3/20/2004
Journal Entry 1 by bookaddict22 from St. Louis, Missouri USA on Saturday, March 20, 2004
I purchased this book to add to the Chick Lit bookbox. Hope to get it sent on it's way soon!

Journal Entry 2 by bookaddict22 from St. Louis, Missouri USA on Monday, June 07, 2004
Unfortunately this book didn't get read in time to make it into the chick lit bookbox. I just finished reading it while on vacation and I really enjoyed reading about the women and their friendship, differences and their lives over several decades. While reading it I began dreaming of having my own group of girlfriends living in the same neighborhood, raising our children together and having monthly bookclub meetings. I loved the characters and how each was different, yet remarkable in their own way!

I'm going to send this to a Bookcrossing friend that has been so generous and kind to me.

Journal Entry 3 by bookaddict22 from St. Louis, Missouri USA on Friday, July 30, 2004
I decided to share this with a friend that lives nearby before I send it to it's final destination! Enjoy.