Best Man's Handbook: A Guy's Guide To The Big Event

by Jim Grace | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 076240499X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/24/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 24, 2017
This is one of 14 books I received as a donation for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in May, 2017, from my down-the-street neighbor here in Twinbrook. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the words AND and OK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/22/2018 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!