corner corner March Violets

March Violets
by Philip Kerr | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by winginkenwing of Wedding, Berlin Germany on 8/18/2017

status (set by Cassiopaeia): available

Journal Entry 1 by winginkenwing from Wedding, Berlin Germany on Friday, August 18, 2017

In the third year of the reich the future was casting strange shadows...

Journal Entry 2 by winginkenwing at Dessau - Schwabehaus (Offizielle Zone zur UnCon 2017) in Dessau-Roßlau, Sachsen-Anhalt Germany on Friday, August 18, 2017

Released 11 mos ago (8/31/2017 UTC) at Dessau - Schwabehaus (Offizielle Zone zur UnCon 2017) in Dessau-Roßlau, Sachsen-Anhalt Germany

Ein Wunschbuch für Callisson.

Journal Entry 3 by wingcalissonwing at Dessau-Roßlau, Sachsen-Anhalt Germany on Friday, September 01, 2017

ein Wunschbuch, so eine Überraschung!
Danke schön, liebe inken, ich freu mich riesig.

Update 15.10.17:
Das hat mir gut gefallen, weniger der Erzählstil als vielmehr die Story.

Journal Entry 4 by wingcalissonwing at Ludwigshafen (Rhein), Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Monday, October 16, 2017

Released 10 mos ago (10/16/2017 UTC) at Ludwigshafen (Rhein), Rheinland-Pfalz Germany

viel Spaß damit!

My colleague didn't like it that much, she gave up after just a few pages.

Journal Entry 5 by wingcalissonwing at Bordeaux, Aquitaine France on Saturday, March 24, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (4/20/2018 UTC) at Bordeaux, Aquitaine France

geht mit als Wunschbuch zur Convention in Bordeaux.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingCassiopaeiawing at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, April 20, 2018

Certainly a new author for me, but sounds interesting! Will this be a good preparation for visiting Berlin next year! Thank you Callison for bringing this book to Bordeaux for me! Yes, I love thrillers!

Journal Entry 7 by wingCassiopaeiawing at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Sunday, July 08, 2018

I liked the setting and found the story interesting but the whole Marlowesque dialogue style was very irritating. I have read that the next in the series is better in this respect. I may look out for it and give this author the benefit of the doubt!