Ender's Game (The Ender Quintet)

by Orson Scott Card | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by BookLovinMama of Arnold, Missouri USA on 8/16/2017
Journal Entry 1 by BookLovinMama from Arnold, Missouri USA on Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Picked up this book series several years ago. This book kept me guessing what was coming next the entire time. My oldest enjoyed it as well.

Journal Entry 2 by BookLovinMama at Arnold, Missouri USA on Sunday, September 17, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (9/23/2017 UTC) at Arnold, Missouri USA

Releasing this book as part of emmejo's Otherworldly book box. Sending this book to the next participant. Happy Travels!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSpatialwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Monday, October 02, 2017
Selected from the Round III Otherworldly Bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSpatialwing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Friday, October 20, 2017
For now that they could not be together, they must be infinitely apart, and what had been sure and unshakable was now fragile and insubstantial; from the moment we are not together, Alai is a stranger, for he has a life now that will be no part of mine, and that means that when I see him we will not know each other.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSpatialwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, December 09, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/10/2017 UTC) at Alexandria, Virginia USA

For the Book Buffet at the BCinDC's Christmas Party!

Congrats on your choice!

Journal Entry 6 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA on Monday, January 01, 2018
I loved this book when I read it a few years ago. I brought this home with another book in the series. I will try to keep the two together.

Journal Entry 7 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/24/2018 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA

This book is headed for Utah, with instructions to hold on til its companion arrives (I want to read it first).

Journal Entry 8 by bludanzer22 at Syracuse, Utah USA on Tuesday, March 27, 2018
I am currently reading this book! I am very excited to be reading it, as I have wanted to read it for years. I will be reading it until I release it somewhere while I am on my trip in Europe to the Bordeaux Book Crossing convention.