The Earth (Science: Vocabulary Readers)

by Megan Duhamel | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/14/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 14, 2017
This is just one of 23 books and CDs (movies for kids) that came into the Little Free LIbrary of Twinbrook (#7720) over the past week (8/5/17 through 8/13/17) from multiple anonymous donors. I don't know exactly who the donors are, but I appreciate the donations. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word EARTH.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, February 08, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/17/2018 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

My friend from Leisure World, Silver Spring, Maryland, chose this book (among others) to share with her grandniece and grandnephews.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!