The Little Paris Bookshop: A Novel

by Nina George | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/13/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 13, 2017
This is just one of 23 books and CDs (movies for kids) that came into the Little Free LIbrary of Twinbrook (#7720) over the past week (8/5/17 through 8/13/17) from multiple anonymous donors. I don't know exactly who the donors are, but I appreciate the donations. Thank you very much!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 06, 2018
I removed this book from wild release due to a request for a "reserve". This book will go to fellow BookCrosser Thamyres.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 06, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/6/2018 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to fellow Bookcrosser Thamyres.

-----------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the words PARIS and OK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!