corner corner The Witch of Clatteringshaws (The Wolves Of Willoughby Chase Sequence)

The Witch of Clatteringshaws (The Wolves Of Willoughby Chase Sequence)
by Joan Aiken | Children's Books
Registered by wingOBCZ-TeddysDenwing of Herisau, Appenzell Ausserrhoden Switzerland on 8/13/2017

status (set by spy-there): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingOBCZ-TeddysDenwing from Herisau, Appenzell Ausserrhoden Switzerland on Sunday, August 13, 2017

Reist ans meetup demnächst.

Journal Entry 2 by wingOBCZ-TeddysDenwing at Café Gloria (OBCZ) in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Sunday, February 11, 2018

Released 5 days ago (2/13/2018 UTC) at Café Gloria (OBCZ) in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome!
You found this book, I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to read the book in your own time, and pass it on afterwards - it'd be great if you let us know how you'd liked it, and what you plans are with it (remaining anonymous is ok, or think of a cute name and sign up for free and so become part of our great bookcrossing community). Thanks!
Please make as many, or few, comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so we can keep in touch with what's happened to it.
If you would like to know what happens to the book if you decide to pass it on, then do join BookCrossing, find a cute name and register. It's free, private and it's great fun!

Journal Entry 3 by spy-there at Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Tuesday, February 13, 2018

The one book I took from the meet-up, looks good and I'm curious :)