A Rich Full Death

by Michael Dibdin | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by lonestranger of Andy Lake/Kenora, -- Not a city, Geographical features, etc. -- Canada on 8/9/2017
Journal Entry 1 by lonestranger from Andy Lake/Kenora, -- Not a city, Geographical features, etc. -- Canada on Wednesday, August 09, 2017
Also found at the Second Cup official Bookcrossing site. This looks interesting, it is a mystery mixed in with a historical atmospheric twist, and uses a few real historical characters (including Robert Browning) as protagonists. Hopefully it is well-done...

Journal Entry 2 by lonestranger at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Sunday, February 18, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (2/17/2018 UTC) at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Taken to the Bookcrossing meetup this morning here, where we restocked the shelves and exchanged books.

Journal Entry 3 by winggypsysmomwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Thursday, February 22, 2018
I snagged this book at our Winnipeg meetup five days ago but I've been so busy I didn't have time to sit down and do a JE until today. I thought I was supposed to have more leisure time when I retired!