Animal Homes: Pop-up Book (A National Geographic action book)

by Jeffrey Terreson | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/13/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 13, 2017
This is one of 8 books donated in a Peapod bag to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) from my Aspen Hill neighbor and frequent visitor to our bookshelf. The note with the bag of books said, "Enjoy!" Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 8th Annual Becky's Hugs Release Challenge hosted by ResQGeek in memory of his daughter Becky (BookCrosser N-R-Jyzer) who was killed on 30 August 2010 when she was struck by a car while riding her bicycle. To learn more about Becky, please visit Becky's Hugs. This book has a BIRD on its cover. Becky loved animals.

***The 2018 Great Backyard Bird Count Release Challenge hosted by Gory Details in honor of the Audubon Great Backyard Bird Count. This book has a BIRD on its cover.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, January 07, 2019
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'm saving it to go out for Round #2...