A Month in the Country

I'm not lost!
by J.L. Carr | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingmcsarwing of Richmond, British Columbia Canada on 8/15/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingmcsarwing from Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, August 15, 2018
A veteran of the Great War spends time in a remote Yorkshire village to restore an artwork and in the process restores his spirit.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmcsarwing at by Post, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (8/15/2018 UTC) at by Post, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Bought from BetterWorldBooks to be sent directly to my partner in the Yorkshire Book Exchange. The author was from Yorkshire and the story is set in Yorkshire. I have not read the book but it looks very interesting. I hope my partner will enjoy it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, August 30, 2018
Thank you so much for this book and the envelope full of goodies, you are awesome!

Journal Entry 4 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, September 05, 2018
What a great little story, it could have been so much more than a mere 111 pages because there was so much information and the characters were lovely! Wow! Can you believe that I am finished already? Thank you so much MSCAR for sharing this classic with me, I am going to try and find this movie at the library.

Journal Entry 5 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 08, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (9/8/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am bringing this great little book to the Calgary Bookcrossing meetup tomorrow. I hope to get it back in time for next year’s Yorkshire Day Exchange.
Enjoy your journey, little book, and keep in touch!

Welcome to Bookcrossing! The book you are holding is now yours - no strings attached. To let me know it has found a new owner and that it will be enjoyed by a new reader, please consider leaving a message by leaving an entry on this book. You do not need an account to leave a message, however if you consider signing up, you can find out where this book goes and who enjoys it after you.

Journal Entry 6 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, September 09, 2018
Picked this up at the September meetup at Cravings. Excellent turnout!!

Journal Entry 7 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, February 08, 2019
Interesting story about characters who survived the war and how they were trying to rebuild their lives in a tiny town trying to uncover history. You meet interesting townspeople and the story just flows in an easy way.

Journal Entry 8 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, February 08, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (2/9/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Time to take a smaller stack of books to the February meetup at Cravings.

Journal Entry 9 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, February 14, 2019
Picked this up at the February Calgary BookCrossing Meetup.