Einstein's Dreams

I'm not lost!
by Alan Lightman | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingmcsarwing of Richmond, British Columbia Canada on 5/11/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingmcsarwing from Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, May 11, 2018
What is time? This book offers in beautiful and poetic language different conceptions of time.

It is definitely an imaginative and fascinating read. It not only gives some interesting alternative conceptions of reality, it also makes me wonder about man's relationship with the past, present and future and how we live our lives.

A delightful and profound gem that has stayed on my bookshelves for years. Now it is ready to travel the world.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmcsarwing at One Book a Month, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, June 05, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/5/2018 UTC) at One Book a Month, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

On its way Janeka for One Book a Month for May 2018. I hope you would like this book as much as I did.

Journal Entry 3 by Janeka at Turquel, Leiria Portugal on Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Mcsar, thank you so much for sending me this book and for the sweet card that travelled with it. I am even more exciting about reading it!

Journal Entry 4 by Janeka at Reguengos de Monsaraz, Évora Portugal on Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (7/10/2019 UTC) at Reguengos de Monsaraz, Évora Portugal

I am not very interested in Physics, but this collection of short stories related to the way we experienced time really stuck with me.

The book is now on its way to ladylouve.