Death of a Ghost

Thanks for finding me!
by M. C. Beaton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingmcsarwing of Richmond, British Columbia Canada on 9/23/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingmcsarwing from Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Monday, September 23, 2019
When Hamish visits a haunted castle after reports of eerie noises and lights, he finds a dead body, which mysteriously disappears. What is going on?

-----------------------
It was a quick read, with many twists and turns. But I think this one is a bit choppy; the scenes are all very short and at times it was exhausting to follow the plot development. I don't remember the last Hamish Macbeth I read being like this. Still, I enjoyed the book.

*A different bookcrossing label is used.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmcsarwing at RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, February 6, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (2/6/2020 UTC) at RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

On its way to the winner of the Golden Spurtle Sweepstakes. Enjoy and happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Wilena at Entraigues, Auvergne France on Thursday, February 20, 2020
Thanks a lot for the 2 books and the nice cards ! :-)

Journal Entry 4 by Wilena at Entraigues, Auvergne France on Wednesday, September 16, 2020
I have read it during my holydays, I have already read from this author but I can't remember the name of the book. It is a good book even if it scared me (I am easily frightened !). ;-)

Thanks for sharing it ! :-)

Released 2 mos ago (7/3/2021 UTC) at -- Irgendwo / Somewhere in Wien - irgendwo / Vienna - somewhere, Wien Austria

In front of the HundertwasserHaus !