The Nightwalker

I'm not lost!
by Sebastian Fitzek | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingmcsarwing of Richmond, British Columbia Canada on 3/29/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingmcsarwing from Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, March 29, 2019
Leon Nader suffered from severe insomnia as a child.
His night-walking even caused him to be violent.
After extensive therapy he was cured. Or was he?

*Different bookcrossing label used.

-----------------------------------
Quite a thriller. I did not expect the plot twist. Slightly let down by the big reveal. It is hard to say more without giving away the plot. So I will just let future readers find out for themselves.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmcsarwing at RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (4/10/2019 UTC) at RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

A very belated birthday gift for a bookcrosser who has this on the wishlist. This is to a long BC birthday celebration... BCers' birthday celebrations last forever. Happy belated birthday.

Journal Entry 3 by wingFifnawing at Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Saturday, May 11, 2019
Thank you very much for this book, mcsar. I always enjoy Fitzek's books!

Journal Entry 4 by wingFifnawing at Voorburg, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, October 07, 2019
Until now I'd only read Dutch translations of Fitzek's books, but this English one was quite good too. Not my favourite of his books, but still a good story with a good dose of suspense. Like mcsar, I wasn't that taken with the ending, but that didn't spoil the enjoyment of the book as a whole.

Released 10 mos ago (10/11/2019 UTC) at St Luke's Community Centre, Duston in Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Taking it to the Northampton Uncon.

Journal Entry 6 by fleurdelys at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Picked up at the uncon book buffet.