You Will Know Me

I'm not lost!
by Megan Abbott | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0316519021 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingmcsarwing of Richmond, British Columbia Canada on 1/3/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingmcsarwing from Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, January 03, 2019
A story set in the world of gymnastics. We are given a glimpse into the highly competitive and stressful life of a young and talented gymnast and her family, and on the cusp of her biggest competition, a death happens and shakes everyone in the community. What actually happens? How will everyone react?

The book is quite a page turner, with a gripping and chilling story.

Reserved as a tag to keeta1.

*A different label is used.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmcsarwing at Wishlist tag game, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Released 11 mos ago (1/8/2019 UTC) at Wishlist tag game, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

On its way to keeta1 as a wishlist tag. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, February 23, 2019
I'm building up a small library of this author's work, so hope to read some of them soonish.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Friday, July 05, 2019
A good read, if a little bizarre in places. Secretive, robotic gymnasts and forceful helicopter parents in the world of gymnastics make for a suspenseful read.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkeeta1wing at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, August 22, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (8/22/2019 UTC) at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases

Travelling to crimson-tide :)

Journal Entry 6 by wingcrimson-tidewing at Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Friday, September 27, 2019
A lovely RABCK accompanying another book, and waiting for me on return from our travels.
Thanks heaps, keeta1