Three's a Crowd

by Dianne Blacklock | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by xtrdnry of Parkdale, Victoria Australia on 8/4/2017
Journal Entry 1 by xtrdnry from Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Friday, August 04, 2017
"Well, we're different, we lead such different lives. I'm not sure how we'll go now without Annie. She was like Carrie, you know, in Sex and the City. Annie was our Carrie."

Without Annie, friends Catherine, Lexie and Rachel are lost. What will things be like now? How will they fill the void? Will their friendship survive?

These questions are soon overshadowed by the complexities of their own lives. Catherine is excelling in her high flying career but struggling in her relationships, especially with her fractious teenage daughter. Lexie is juggling the demands of her young family and the ego of her hardworking husband, while taking the first steps to achieving her own dreams.

And Rachel, free spirited, floating Rachel, is experiencing the heady euphoria of a new relationship. But when the truth finally comes out about who she has fallen in love with, fragile friendships will be put to the test all over again.

Journal Entry 2 by xtrdnry at Sunny Bright's Laundry in Hawthorn East, Victoria Australia on Monday, December 18, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/18/2017 UTC) at Sunny Bright's Laundry in Hawthorn East, Victoria Australia

Left on the table underneath the detergent dispenser.