corner corner Burn Marks (V. I. Warshawski)

Burn Marks (V. I. Warshawski)
by Sara Paretsky | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingAylaMeywing of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on 8/2/2017

status (set by AylaMey): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingAylaMeywing from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Goodreads: Someone knocking on the door at 3 A.M. is never good news. For V.I. Warshawski, the bad news arrives in the form of her wacky, unwelcome aunt Elena. The fire that has just burned down a sleazy SRO hotel has brought Elena to V.I.'s doorstep. Uncovering an arsonist -- and the secrets hidden behind Elena's boozy smile -- will send V.I. into the seedy world of Chicago's homeless... into the Windy City's backroom deals and bedroom politics, where new schemers and old cronies team up to get V.I. off the case -- by hook, by crook, or by homicide.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAylaMeywing at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, August 04, 2017

Released 3 mos ago (8/4/2017 UTC) at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Hi there!

You have found my book. Thank you for visiting this website. Here you can anonymously report your finding so that I know that the book has fallen into safe hands.

You can read the book, pass it on or leave it behind for someone else to find it. It's up to you. If you want, you can sign up (free!) so you can follow the journey of this book when other people find and journal it.

Happy reading!