The Four Agreements

by Don Miguel Ruiz | Philosophy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAylaMeywing of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on 8/2/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingAylaMeywing from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, August 02, 2017
Goodreads: In The Four Agreements, don Miguel Ruiz reveals the source of self-limiting beliefs that rob us of joy and create needless suffering. Based on ancient Toltec wisdom, the Four Agreements offer a powerful code of conduct that can rapidly transform our lives to a new experience of freedom, true happiness, and love. The Four Agreements are: Be Impeccable With Your Word, Don't Take Anything Personally, Don't Make Assumptions, Always Do Your Best.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAylaMeywing at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, August 04, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (8/4/2017 UTC) at Boekspot Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Hi there!

You have found my book. Thank you for visiting this website. Here you can anonymously report your finding so that I know that the book has fallen into safe hands.

You can read the book, pass it on or leave it behind for someone else to find it. It's up to you. If you want, you can sign up (free!) so you can follow the journey of this book when other people find and journal it.

Happy reading!