The Book of Negroes: A Novel (Movie Tie-in Edition) (Movie Tie-in Editions)

by Lawrence Hill | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/2/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 02, 2017
This is one of 19 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) between 06/26/17 and 07/06/17. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the words OF and OK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 03, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Starbucks (Frontier Drive) in Springfield, Virginia USA on Monday, March 05, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (3/17/2018 UTC) at Starbucks (Frontier Drive) in Springfield, Virginia USA

I'm releasing this book in conjunction with a BCinDC (my local BookCrossing group) meetup today. This Starbucks has an OBCZ (Official BookCrossing Zone) so it's a great meet-up place...except that I dislike Starbucks coffee intensely and would prefer green beer today instead. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

-------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hosted by Firegirl. The author's name contains the word HILL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, March 18, 2018
Picked up at yesterday's BCinDC meetup in Springfield, VA. It was actually on my wishlist.