Scones & Bones (A Tea Shop Mystery)

by Laura Childs | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingChaniawing of Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on 7/31/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingChaniawing from Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Monday, July 31, 2017
Indigo Tea Shop owner Theodosia Browning is lured into attending the Heritage Society's "Pirates and Plunder" soiree. But it's an antique diamond skull ring that gets plundered by someone who murders a history intern in the process. Theodosia knows she'll have to whet her investigative skills to find the killer among a raft of suspects.

Journal Entry 2 by wingChaniawing at Kokkola, Keski-Pohjanmaa / Mellersta Österbotten Finland on Wednesday, August 02, 2017
Nice and cozy, mildly exiting too. Perfect summer reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingChaniawing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, August 12, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (8/12/2017 UTC) at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Sending this to Annelis next!

Journal Entry 4 by wingChaniawing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, September 01, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (9/1/2017 UTC) at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Travelling to Annelis, finally!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, September 05, 2017
Wow! Thank you very much, Chania!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, September 16, 2018
They have a lot of shows, promotions, tastings and festivals in Charleston. These means a lot of teas and baking. I get always hungry when I read these teashop books. Sigh! I can't make such delicacies myself.

This is my book #88 in the Reduce Mount TBR 2018 -challence by Dove-i-libri.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnneliswing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (10/9/2018 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Musiikkitalon miittiä kohti käy kirjan tie.
Lukuiloa!

Maybe I'll find a courier for this one?

Journal Entry 8 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Saturday, November 03, 2018
Thank you very much for this wishlist surprise!

Journal Entry 9 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Sunday, April 28, 2019
An excellent Tea Shop Mystery, as always! A lot of tea was consumed while reading this book :) Perhaps the ending was a bit too abrupt, usually there is the last chapter that wraps up things and explains loose ends...maybe in the next book?

Journal Entry 10 by wingSoozreaderwing at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (4/30/2019 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

The book is on its way to the next reader as a part of the wishlist tag game. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 11 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, May 13, 2019
Thank you for tagging me, I'm looking forward to reading but as my TBR pile is massive it may take me a while to get to.