Bound By A Promise (Reader's Choice)

by Diana Palmer | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 7/31/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, July 31, 2017

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, September 07, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (9/7/2017 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, February 12, 2018
I'm journaling your box of books which has been sitting on my desk for quite some time

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, March 29, 2018
I enjoyed this. The main character was a bit naive and sheltered. But she stayed by and helped Garret even though she was afraid he would find out she caused the accident that made him lose his sight. This was a quick read and will be going to a LFL soon where romance books are picked up and enjoyed.

Released 1 yr ago (4/2/2018 UTC) at Little free library #44604 - Custer and Linden Place in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left in the LFL.