Fantasy

Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 7/31/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, July 31, 2017

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, September 07, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (9/7/2017 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, September 07, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (9/7/2017 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, February 12, 2018
I'm journaling your box of books which has been sitting on my desk for quite some time

Amazon Editorial Review
Give in to your desires with this collection of stories from four of today's hottest romance authors—including #1 New York Times bestselling author Christine Feehan. You have nothing to lose...but your inhibitions.

In the Leopard novella “The Awakening,” a beautiful naturalist’s dream to live among the feral jungle creatures comes true under the blazing heat of the Borneo sun. But an untamed, irresistible beast of another sort forces her to explore her own wild side...

Join Sabrina Jeffries at “The Widow’s Auction” where adventurous ladies in Victorian London are available to the highest bidder. Yet how far will a modest widow go to fulfill her fantasy of being auctioned off as a rake’s midnight plaything?

In Emma Holly’s “Luisa’s Desire,” a child of midnight has arrived in a spiritual Tibetan refuge to rid herself of wicked desires. Here this ageless beauty meets the one man who can save her—or damn her soul forever...

And in Elda Minger’s “Mr. Speedy,” a private, all-male school for seduction sets the stage for a tenacious woman who might just graduate with honors—if she can maintain her disguise long enough to give the man of her dreams a few lessons...

Journal Entry 5 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, April 24, 2018
I really liked this collection. It had a historical romance, a historical paranormal romance, a contemporary romance and a contemporary paranormal romance in it. All four stories were good, though the second and the third ones were my favorites if the four.

Released 9 mos ago (4/30/2018 UTC) at Little free library #44604 - Custer and Linden Place in Evanston, Illinois USA

To be left in the little free library