Bride of Blackness Castle: A Gentleman of Substance

by Deborah Hale, Elaine Coffman | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 7/29/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, July 29, 2017

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, September 07, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (9/7/2017 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, February 11, 2018
I'm journaling your box of books which has been sitting on my desk for quite some time.

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, June 18, 2020
This was an interesting collection of stories. I really enjoyed The Bride of Blackness Castle. Though A Gentleman of Substance took a little more to catch my interest. It was a good story, but I wanted to shake both of the main characters at times for being silly and not talking to each other.

Thanks for sending it my way bookstogive. It was good escapism light reading for the still in lockdown but slowly going back to life outside of lockdown period we are in currently in this covid-19 pandemic.

Released 3 mos ago (6/20/2020 UTC) at Little free library #44604 - Custer and Linden Place in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left in the empty Little Free Library.

Guidelines for safely visiting and stocking Little Free Libraries during the COVID-19 pandemic, from the LFL site here