The Picture of Dorian Gray

by Oscar Wilde | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 161524347X Global Overview for this book
Registered by tempestsans of Canton, Georgia USA on 7/29/2017
Journal Entry 1 by tempestsans from Canton, Georgia USA on Saturday, July 29, 2017
from a great neighborhood garage sale bonanza. for release/sharing

Journal Entry 2 by tempestsans at -- Mail or by hand,rings, RABCK, meetings, web, Georgia USA on Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (8/1/2017 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand,rings, RABCK, meetings, web, Georgia USA

off to nimrodiel for use in a local LBL. enjoy and please let us know where this little book is traveling!

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, August 06, 2017
Your box of books made it here safely. This gorgeous edition is begging to be read first, and as it is one of my favorite books by Oscar Wilde I will be adding it to my TBR pile to enjoy before sending it into the world.

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, June 02, 2019
This is one of those classics that I have read back in high school, and many times over the years and adored. I have decided to pass this copy on unread as I try to tame my to be read mountain.

Left on top of a pile of papers in a paper rack outside of the visitor center portion of the rest stop.