Curious George Snowy Day (CGTV 8x8)

by H. A. Rey | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/29/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 29, 2017
This is one of 19 books that was donated anonymously to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) on 07/15/17. Thank you very much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word SNOW.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, January 19, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (1/24/2018 UTC) at Little Library at Mom's Organic Market in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!