Jacky Ha-Ha: My Life Is a Joke

Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 7/25/2017
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, July 25, 2017
Book #2 in the Jacky Ha-Ha series: James Patterson's newest hilarious heroine returns in Jacky Ha-Ha: My Life Is a Joke, the sequel to the smash hit Jacky Ha-Ha---a #1 New York Times bestseller!

Jacky Hart has found a hidden talent in the performing arts, and she's a triple threat onstage! She wants nothing more than to act and sing all summer--but her parents have other plans for her. Jacky reluctantly signs up for a summer job in her resort town of Seaside Heights, New Jersey, where tourists come to enjoy the beach and fun carnival atmosphere.
Now she has serious responsibilities like her job and babysitting her younger sisters, but Jacky longs to perform in the summer stock performance of A Midsummer Night's Dream. Can she handle all of her important commitments and still have fun with her friends--or will she learn that juggling isn't one of her many talents?
James Patterson's middle grade jokester Jacky returns in this wild romp through summer in the Jersey Shore, featuring lively illustrations by French artist duo Kerascoët.

My Review: I got this book in a giveaway on Goodreads for an honest opinion. I really liked this book! I enjoy young adult and middle school fiction and this was a really fun read. Jacky "Ha-Ha" Hart is a fun, lively character. She's in a pickle this summer because her family is asking for her to get a job and help out with taking care of her little sister. If you like to read about 13 year old girls who are sassy, get into trouble and are sweet and funny too, this is the book for you! I loved the little drawings throughout the book.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library - Bells Ferry Rd in Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, August 04, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (8/4/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library - Bells Ferry Rd in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library on Noonday Creek Trail near downtown Woodstock. Enjoy!