The Armies of the Night

by Norman Mailer | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Philly-Evs of York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 7/24/2017
Journal Entry 1 by Philly-Evs from York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 24, 2017
Gradually releasing a pile of unwanted books I was given. This is one of them. Off it goes!

Journal Entry 2 by TheGreenMan at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 27, 2017
[DIFFERENT COVER]

Picked this up at last night's BC Meetup in York.

One can never know enough about this turbulent period in American history. Also - I thought it would be a good companion piece to the 10-part series on the Vietnam war that's just started on BBC4.

Journal Entry 3 by TheGreenMan at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 24, 2024
Since I've gone off the prospect of reading this, rather than hang onto it any longer, I am releasing it back into the wonderful world of BookCrossing. I'm planning to release it at this Tuesday evening's BC Meetup - which is being held at The Eagle & Child in York from 7.15pm onwards...

Journal Entry 4 by TheGreenMan at Eagle and Child in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 24, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/27/2024 UTC) at Eagle and Child in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

releasing, as promised...