Great Ideas Decline of the English Murder (Penguin Great Ideas)

by George Orwell | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0141191260 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Philly-Evs of York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 7/24/2017
Journal Entry 1 by Philly-Evs from York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 24, 2017
Gradually releasing a pile of unwanted books I was given. This is one of them. Off it goes!

Journal Entry 2 by TheGreenMan at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 6, 2017
Picked up at the July 2017 York BC Meetup.

An exciting find for me - I'm always up for a bit of fresh Orwell (fresh to me, that is...)!

Journal Entry 3 by TheGreenMan at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 26, 2024
Since I've gone off the prospect of reading this, rather than hang onto it any longer, I am releasing it back into the wonderful world of BookCrossing. I'm planning to release it at this Tuesday evening's BC Meetup - which is being held at The Eagle & Child in York from 7.15pm onwards...

Journal Entry 4 by TheGreenMan at Eagle and Child in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 26, 2024

Released 2 wks ago (5/28/2024 UTC) at Eagle and Child in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

releasing, as promised...