Secret Vows

by Rebecca York & Kelsey Roberts | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 7/23/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, July 23, 2017

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, September 07, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (9/7/2017 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, September 07, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (9/7/2017 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, February 11, 2018
I'm journaling your box of books which has been sitting on my desk for quite some time.

Journal Entry 5 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, May 21, 2019
This was a good collection of two marriage themed stories. I read the first one quicker than the second one, but enjoyed both of them when I finished reading the book.

Journal Entry 6 by wingnimrodielwing at Little Free Library at 1306 Oak st. in Evanston, Illinois USA on Friday, May 24, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (5/23/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library at 1306 Oak st. in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left in the little free library