Carl Goes to Daycare

by Alexandra Day | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/23/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, July 23, 2017
This is one book from three bags of children's books donated by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity.

Inscription in this book...

To the Queen
of Daycare!
Happy Halloween '93
L_____
XOXX
Love
A_____

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, September 13, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 03, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (10/3/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I am releasing this book to the City of Rockville Department of Recreation and Parks to use in their soon-to-be-installed Children's Little Free Library in Mattie Stepanek Park in Rockville, Maryland, USA.

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge. The title of this book contains the word DAY.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!