Caramel Crush (Cupcake Bakery Mystery)

by Jenn McKinlay | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 7/19/2017
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Book #9 in the Cupcake Bakery Mystery series: Love is in the air at FairyTale Cupcakes as Angie prepares for her wedding, but, at the same time, her co-owner, Mel, is about to help with a breakup. Mel's old friend Diane has decided to dump her fiance after discovering he's only marrying her for her money. She wants Mel to personally deliver a batch of caramel breakup cupcakes to the louse and give her a play-by-play of his reaction. But when Mel finally tracks the man down, the look on his face isn't what she expected: he's dead. After the police arrive and see the incriminating cupcakes, Diane becomes their prime suspect. If Diane hopes to taste freedom again, Mel and Angie must make sure the real killer gets their just desserts.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, July 20, 2017
My Review: I read a lot of cozy mysteries and this is one of my favorites. I love the characters and usually can't stop reading once I get started. Perfect book to read when you have a summer cold and want to escape for a little while.

Not sure what I'm going to do with this book yet.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (11/8/2017 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to DVG. I hope you enjoy this cozy mystery!

Journal Entry 4 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, November 15, 2017
The title of this book is making me drool. Caramel Crush! OMG. Looking forward to diving into this one. Hummmm....might have to make a batch of dg7500's caramel pudding to eat as I read.

Journal Entry 5 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Thursday, June 20, 2019
I am enjoying this series so much. Each book is like visiting with friends – I like all the characters. This is book 9 in the well written series. The owner is in the process of baking/delivering break up cupcakes when a body is discovered. I don’t want to give away plot points because it is such a fast read. The story is a page turning cozy with a lot of twists and turns. You will enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by dvg at RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, June 28, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (6/28/2019 UTC) at RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Not on your wishlist but I thought you might enjoy a cozy for some fun summer reading. Surprise!
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 7 by T02S03B11D20 at Springport, Michigan USA on Tuesday, July 02, 2019
Thanks for the surprise book that arrived today. It is so hot (after weeks of rain every day) that you just want to stay in and sit in front of the fan and read so...I don't think I have read this author before, but it looks like a good book and I have been wanting some of her different series. I like cozies as well as my thrillers and mysteries!