Dead of Night

by Randy Wayne White | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 039915244x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 7/18/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, July 18, 2017
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, June 16, 2018
I am reading this series out of order as these books end up on my shelves. Not happy with the way the author is taking Doc Ford's personal life.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at On a Cruise in At Sea, -- Ports, Waterways & Ships -- USA on Saturday, June 16, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (6/10/2018 UTC) at On a Cruise in At Sea, -- Ports, Waterways & Ships -- USA

Enjoy! Left on the Caribbean Princess in the library on the exchange shelf.

Note: when I went back two days later it was gone.