Guide to Hawaiian Style Origami, The

by Jodi Fukumoto | Arts & Photography | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 7/18/2017
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, July 18, 2017
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and every once in a while they even write home to say what they've been doing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Spiral-bound hardcover from the Friends of the Library: here's another copy on my BookCrossing shelf.

(Larger photo here.)

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, August 07, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (7/25/2017 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Mailed out 7/25 as a surprise RABCK for a fellow folder - happy folding!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let this book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow the further adventures of your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

(Think of it like Where's George for books: a little like geocaching or a treasure hunt - you can follow a registered book's journey every time someone makes a new entry. Some BookCrossers even leave books *in* geocaches!)

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 3 by Covert at Wilmington, Delaware USA on Friday, August 18, 2017
Woohoo! What a fun surprise!
Thank you so much, hyphen8; I'll enjoy this book tremendously. I'll not only want to fold a few models that are new to me, but I also am glad to see the discussion of layering, which I've been meaning to try.
I may have to make the book part of my permanent collection - I hope you don't mind!