corner corner Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery

Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery
by Deborah Howe, James Howe | Children's Books
Registered by keuchlekatydid of Depew, New York USA on 7/15/2017

status (set by biancoape): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by keuchlekatydid from Depew, New York USA on Saturday, July 15, 2017

books being given away!

Journal Entry 2 by keuchlekatydid at St Jean Baptiste School in Québec, Québec Canada on Sunday, May 27, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (5/27/2018 UTC) at St Jean Baptiste School in Québec, Québec Canada

Just walking around exploring.

Congratulations--you caught a book!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing keuchlekatydid (or any other journaller of this book) as the member who referred you.

Journal Entry 3 by biancoape at Québec, Québec Canada on Monday, May 28, 2018

This book is heading to Kew Gardens, NY

Journal Entry 4 by biancoape at Gràcia, Barcelona Spain on Saturday, September 15, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (9/17/2018 UTC) at Gràcia, Barcelona Spain

Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona at the steps of Sagrada Familia.