High Country

by Nevada Barr | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by CaptainJack of Peoria, Arizona USA on 3/18/2004
Journal Entry 1 by CaptainJack from Peoria, Arizona USA on Thursday, March 18, 2004
to be read

Journal Entry 2 by CaptainJack from Peoria, Arizona USA on Saturday, April 17, 2004
This is the latest in the Anna Pigeon series. It was marvelous!

Journal Entry 3 by CaptainJack from Peoria, Arizona USA on Tuesday, September 14, 2004
I'm adding this to my Mystery/Thriller Bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by MarciNYC from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, October 18, 2004
When I opened up the bookbox, this book was staring me in the face. Go ahead - give a gal a heart attack, why don't you? Of course, I nabbed this right away as I love Barr's books and haven't read this one yet. I think I'm still three behind, so it could be some time before this gets read, but I promise it will!

Journal Entry 5 by MarciNYC from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Since I managed to nab another copy at a library sale this week, I'll be moving this one along shortly.

Offered on Women Sleuths/Detective relay
Accepted by: khillz
Mailed: 21 Apr 2005

Journal Entry 6 by khillz28 from Charlotte, North Carolina USA on Monday, April 25, 2005
recv'd for a relay from MarciNYC, thank you! I really like Nevada Barr's books

Journal Entry 7 by khillz28 from Charlotte, North Carolina USA on Thursday, June 16, 2005
another great book by Nevada Barr. Anna goes under cover as a waitress at Yosemite National Park ti try to find out why four young people have disappeared without a clue. This book really kept me guessing. thank you for sharing. I am going to take this book to the NC coast this weekend & leave it with islander137