Body in the Basement

by Norah McClintock | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/11/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 11, 2017
This book was donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook by the owners of The Write Bookshop in St. Catherine's on my trip to Ontario to celebrate Canada's sesquicentennial.

Thank you so much for your generosity, dear friends. I'm now delighted to be in charge of rehoming the books you gave me. :)

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

***The Spook-tacular October 2017 Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. This book has the word BODY in its .

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!