Basilisk 1: The Kouga Ninja Scrolls

by Masaki Segawa, Futaro Yamada | Graphic Novels |
Registered by Arvores of Porto Santo (ilha), Madeira Portugal on 7/10/2017
Journal Entry 1 by Arvores from Porto Santo (ilha), Madeira Portugal on Monday, July 10, 2017
TBR

Journal Entry 2 by Arvores at Porto Santo (ilha), Madeira Portugal on Wednesday, June 17, 2020
"The Iga clan and the Kouga clan have been sworn enemies for more than four hundred years. Only the Hanzo Hattori truce has kept the two families from all-out war. Now, under the order of Shogun Ieyasu Tokugawa, the truce has finally been dissolved. Ten ninja from each clan must fight to the death in order to determine who will be the next Tokugawa Shogun. The surviving clan will rule for the next thousand years."

Journal Entry 3 by Arvores at Porto Santo (ilha), Madeira Portugal on Wednesday, September 02, 2020
To the winner of the "Manga/Comics sweeps" hosted by estelle1806.
Congratulations! I hope you will enjoy my choices 😉

Journal Entry 4 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Monday, September 14, 2020
Arrived with a mighty thump! Thank you ever so much for the books, Arvores! No idea what ninjas have to do with Basilisks, but I'm sure I'll find out soon...

Journal Entry 5 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Friday, December 18, 2020
Still no found connection between basilisks and ninjas. I have to admit I'm probably too old and too western to fully appreciate and understand manga. I can appreciate the amount of work that has gone into the storyline here, but I'm not getting the reasoning behind the supernatural ninja skills or the exaggarated (ugly) features of the characters? Why did one have the lower part of a snake and one something on his chin that should be about a meter down... Oh well, will part 2 bring any clarity to the story?

Journal Entry 6 by wingpippiswing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (2/24/2021 UTC) at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

Travelling to a keen new reader! Safe travels!

Journal Entry 7 by wingMecuwing at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Saturday, February 27, 2021
Thanks pippis for this new manga series! Basilisks and ninjas – who could resist?! :)