We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves

by Karen Joy Fowler | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 184668966X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingFraukeRowing of Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on 7/6/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingFraukeRowing from Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Thursday, July 06, 2017
Wow, what an amazing story! I usually don't like it when books don't reveal much about their content before you start reading, but in this case I'm happy I hadn't read any spoilers! And I don't know how to say anything about this book without revealing too much, either... I guess you will have to read for yourself :-)

Journal Entry 2 by wingFraukeRowing at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Friday, July 07, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (7/7/2017 UTC) at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

A little thank you for greenbadger - thank you for organizing, keeping track of, writing back and forth about, and not giving up on those rays!

Journal Entry 3 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Oh, how kind! Thank you very much, I'm really touched that you've done this. Really looking forward to reading this one. :)

Journal Entry 4 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 22, 2018
I wasn't sure I was enjoying the first part of this book about Rosemary, the misfit girl whose brother and sister are both mysteriously missing. It seemed somehow to be missing any soul. And then suddenly, a little way in, comes a huge plot twist and it turns into a totally different book, when you find out exactly who is the soul who is missing. This is fascinating, enthralling, thought provoking. A wonderful book, thoroughly recommended.

Journal Entry 5 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, October 04, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (10/4/2018 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Sent to Icila as my RABCK for September.

Journal Entry 6 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Tuesday, October 09, 2018
The book is with me. I'm looking forward to reading it. Thank you green badger !

Journal Entry 7 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Thursday, October 11, 2018
I couldn't help myself not to plunge right away in this book.
This wonderful book, indeed.
I don't want to spoil either.
Thank you for sharing, I reserve it for a special project.

Journal Entry 8 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, January 02, 2019
I choose this book as my 2018 favorite.

Order :
caroline-M UK
Dark-Draco UK
Arvores Portugal
Fifna Netherlands

Journal Entry 9 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (1/2/2019 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

In the mail to Lamilla.

Journal Entry 10 by wingLamillawing at Minsk, anywhere Belarus on Thursday, January 10, 2019
Received today. Perfect timing!

ETA: The book is structured so we are landing in the middle of the story. I found the language most interesting - the plot & main characters however couldn't interest me enough to continue further than chapter 3 even on the second try.

Journal Entry 11 by wingLamillawing at Minsk, anywhere Belarus on Saturday, February 16, 2019

Released 3 days ago (2/18/2019 11:00 AM UTC) at Minsk, anywhere Belarus

You've found a travelling book. Hurray!
The book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world.
Enjoy your reading!

Привет!
Спасибо, что нашли время зайти на сайт и сделать запись в журнале! Напишите, когда и где вы нашли книгу.
Перед тем, как попасть к Вам, она побывала в других уголках света. История ее путешествий записана на сайте, и теперь к ней добавился еще один пункт. Я очень рада, что она нашла нового читателя в Вашем лице.