The Left Hand of God

by Paul Hoffman | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingCassandra2020wing of Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on 11/9/2017
Journal Entry 1 by wingCassandra2020wing from Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, November 09, 2017
Given by a friend to register and release

Journal Entry 2 by wingCassandra2020wing at The Glencorse Centre in Auchendinny, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, November 11, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (11/10/2017 UTC) at The Glencorse Centre in Auchendinny, Scotland United Kingdom

Released to obcz

Although this book is registered at www.bookcrossing.com, you don't have to be a member. It's perfectly OK to just take the book and enjoy it. Of course, if you can visit the website and let us know that you've picked it up, that would be even better - you don't even have to join, you can add your comments anonymously - you can also post your review when you've read it, then return it or pass it on to someone else.

If you do join Bookcrossing, you'll be able to see what happens to it afterwards - for ever!

Journal Entry 3 by wingCassandra2020wing at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, December 16, 2017
Retrieved from obcz

Released 3 yrs ago (1/23/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library - Scotland Street in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Left in the Little Free Library

Journal Entry 5 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, February 19, 2018
Caught while on a tour of the Edinburgh Little Free Libraries with Cassandra2020.

Journal Entry 6 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 03, 2018
I really enjoyed this book. it was just what I was in the mood for - a fantasy novel that bears absolutely no resemblance to the world as we know it! I really liked the way the characters all had their weaknesses as well as strengths. This made them more real, rather than cardboard cut-outs. I loved Riba and hope she is a constant in the series as I do intend to read on to see what happens next.

Journal Entry 7 by wingLittleSuzwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, July 01, 2018
Picked up at the meetup this afternoon. Looks like a fun read.

Journal Entry 8 by wingLittleSuzwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 18, 2020
Hmmm intriguing start at the school from hell, but the writing seemed to get clunkier and clunkier as the novel wore on. By the end I was definitely in 'let's get this over with' reading territory. Cale irritated me and I didn't care for any of the other characters. The fantasy world created by Hoffman didn't convince me - it seemed both overly-complicated and overblown. I won't be reading any of the others.

Journal Entry 9 by wingLittleSuzwing at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (4/13/2021 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Sent away as a wishlist rabck

Journal Entry 10 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, April 18, 2021
Thank you so much for granting my wish to read this book. I shall do my best to get it moving again as soon as I can. Hopefully one day I can grant a wish of yours. Also love the accompanying postcard!