Arthur: The dog who crossed the jungle to find a home

by Mikael Lindnord | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by Cassandra2020 of Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on 9/20/2017
Journal Entry 1 by Cassandra2020 from Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Given by a friend to register and release

Journal Entry 2 by Cassandra2020 at The Glencorse Centre in Auchendinny, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, September 23, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (9/21/2017 UTC) at The Glencorse Centre in Auchendinny, Scotland United Kingdom

Released to obcz

Although this book is registered at www.bookcrossing.com, you don't have to be a member. It's perfectly OK to just take the book and enjoy it. Of course, if you can visit the website and let us know that you've picked it up, that would be even better - you don't even have to join, you can add your comments anonymously - you can also post your review when you've read it, then return it or pass it on to someone else.

If you do join Bookcrossing, you'll be able to see what happens to it afterwards - for ever!

Journal Entry 3 by Cassandra2020 at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, November 11, 2017
Retrieved from obcz

Journal Entry 4 by Cassandra2020 at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, December 09, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (12/9/2017 UTC) at Roslin, Scotland United Kingdom

Posted out for UK Secret Santa RABCK. Hope you haven't already got this one!

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 26, 2017
This looks like my kind of book. Thanks for all the great presents!

Journal Entry 6 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, July 16, 2018
What a lovely moving story about the bond between a dog and a human. Really interesting descriptions of the jungle environment and the tough world of these endurance athletes too.

Journal Entry 7 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Stoke Newington, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, August 05, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (8/5/2018 UTC) at Stoke Newington, Greater London United Kingdom

Leaving at my mum’s house for my sister.

Join UK Bookcrossers in Ipswich from 5-7th October 2018 http://2018.bcukunconvention.co.uk/

Journal Entry 8 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, December 15, 2018
Back from my sister

Journal Entry 9 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Edinburgh, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, December 15, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (12/15/2018 UTC) at Edinburgh, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Giving to my sister in law, going to try and persuade her and my brother to start up a Bookcrossing account.

Journal Entry 10 by BassdinPorty at Portobello, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, December 17, 2018
Given to me by my sister.